Martin Big Blogger Template

Martin Big Blogger Template


TEMPLATE INFORMATIONS
Platform Type
Blogger
Template Name
Martin Big
Instructions
Template install here
Author
Mas Kolis
Publisher
theme.lagioke.com
Descriptions
I don't have any idea about this template named, this demo template used my old blog that I'm not use it anymore, it's looks like Bukan Johny Template without slider. It's more simple and easy to navigated, because there's no specific features that I put in this template. No responsive, no elegant, it's just only 2 column template blogger with 1 right sidebar and 3 column footer. This template suitable for all type of content blog especially for daily blogs updates. Feel free to use this and I hope you enjoy it and happy blogging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Johny Joss Banget Blogger Template

VLETTERS AMP BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Johny Tampan Blogger Template